Today my husband and I listened to Louie Giglio on CD. He talked about creation and it gave me something new to think about. I knew all these years that I'm nothing. God is perfect and I am so not. But I think I have focused more on the fact that God chose me, created me, and wants a relationship with me than the fact that He created me for a purpose. He doesn't NEED me. He created the heavens and the earth before He created me. He didn't need or even want my opinion on what to create. He created me last. Louie makes a few comments about how God created light on the first day and then he separates light from dark. Sometimes we think, that's all He did on the first day. Louie says, "let me know when you do that." It's crazy how much I need God but He doesn't need me. He wants me.
Comments
Post a Comment