Day 4: Louder than Creation

I listened to a sermon given by Mike Breaux from heartland community church. Just go to the following link and then look for the topic Louder Than Creation Part 1. 
In this sermon Mike talks about how the universe worships the God that created it.  AmAzInG!!!  I listened to this guy talk about how the trees make music for their God, how the planets are an orchestra with its own symphony.  AwEsOmE!
I can't even really get into all of his evidence and even what he said but if its true, it is just incredible.  I have to say that I believe everything he is saying and more. 
*Psalm 93:3: "The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up the roaring of their waves."
*Psalm 96:11-12:  "Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all the things which fill it.
*Psalm 98:8:  "Let the rivers clap their hands; together let the hills sing for joy"
*Isaiah 55:12:  "For you shall go out with joy and be led forth, with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
This is so awesome to me.  I actually listened to this sermon awhile back and shortly after I went to a National Park and was looking at the beautiful scenery that God painted with His finger, I remember thinking that these creations are worshiping to their King of Kings.
"If all of creation declares the glory of God and we are considered His prize creation made in His image shouldn't we join and and even be louder than creation?" (Mike)
I struggled with this because I don't think it is about being loud, I think it is about your spirit and your attention and where your heart is when you worship.  He actually talked about these things as well.
For me I don't want to worry about being loud.  I believe that I am tone deaf.  I am a HUGE fan of American Idol.  I have watched it every season starting with season 2.  The auditions is my least favorite part. I love seeing the people make it but I'm not a fan of watching the judges tear apart the bad singers.  Anyways, those "bad singers" well, that is pretty much how I sound when I sing.  Whenever I try to actually sing loud enough so that I can hear myself, I worry too much about what I sound like.  I worry if someone near me can hear me.  I don't focus on worshiping the Lord of my life.  This is why I personally don't want to be loud.  When I focus on the words that I am singing and who I am singing to, my spirit feels like it is dancing with my Maker.  Oh how precious those moments are. 

Comments