Day 9: The Case For A Creator Disc 1

Basically I was just listening to to Lee Strobel start to tell his story.  He tells about how he became an atheist because of what he learned about Darwinism in school.  He tells about how he got to this point and how being a journalist he is a questioning guy.  Anyways, down the road his wife becomes a christian and after awhile he starts to question her and do the research to find out if there really could be a God.

This is going to be interesting.  I am looking forward to hearing his evidence especially because I know a few people that don't believe there is a need for God if Darwin's theory pans out.

So, personally I know that God created everything in this world.  I know that he painted the sky with his finger and that he had/has a plan.  He is an amazing friend and it is sad that people don't know Him.  I think there are too many people out there that just assume that God doesn't exist or they have copped out reasons to believe/ think that He doesn't exist.  But the truth is that they are really missing out.  They are missing out on an amazing relationship that no one else can fulfill.  No one could ever love you like He does.  They can try but they will fail.  God knows all and IS all.  He is perfect and He will Never fail you!

Comments