God answers prayers. He doesn't always answer in our timing. He definately doesn't always answer how we expect Him to. But He sure hears us and answers us.
I prayed for a very long time for God to show me if I should have another child. The story is so neat from beginning to end. Through me praying this, God changed my husband's heart (he didn't want any more children), He surpised me after I got pregnant (using birth control), and we (God and I) shared this amazing moment when He decided to tell me I was pregnant. He actually told me what to name my daughter. When I think about all of this it just makes me think of the book, Captivating, because He romanced me in this life moment. He absolutely romanced me! It was so very special! Even when I had the ultrasound to see my daughter, God was right there.
I have been praying for our financial situation. We have been struggling for a long time! God has been answering these prayers as well. Not only has he answered them but He has in such a way that I would have NEVER imagined! He has blessed us beyond anything I would have asked for.
He is amazing! I have been struggling with something for the last two weeks. It has been a struggle more deep than I have ever had or experienced before. Every day I wake up thinking it will never go away. I will never get away from this. I have been on my knees asking God to help me through this. I believe that He is... (I'm not seeing results as fast as I would like) but I believe that He has a plan. He is going to use this situation in AMAZING ways. How could I not believe that when He has done so many amazing things for me and in my life. It's hard because so often I forget that it isn't my story, it's HIS story. I want things my way right away. I'm hurting and I want it all fixed. I'm hurting and I want it all to go away. I need to focus on God, and not just on taking away my pain but focus on the facts that He CAN take away my pain. Focus on the fact that He loves me more than anyone ever could. He doesn't like seeing me in pain and hurting but that I need to trust in Him because He is going to do something GREAT! I need to wait for it, and be anxious for it.
Thank you Lord for being you, for loving me for me. Help me to lean on you every single day, hour by hour. Help me to see your hands on this. Help me to praise you for what you have done and what you are going to do. You are my God, my hope, my healer. I WILL trust in you! Thank you for being everything that you have said you are! I love you!
I prayed for a very long time for God to show me if I should have another child. The story is so neat from beginning to end. Through me praying this, God changed my husband's heart (he didn't want any more children), He surpised me after I got pregnant (using birth control), and we (God and I) shared this amazing moment when He decided to tell me I was pregnant. He actually told me what to name my daughter. When I think about all of this it just makes me think of the book, Captivating, because He romanced me in this life moment. He absolutely romanced me! It was so very special! Even when I had the ultrasound to see my daughter, God was right there.
I have been praying for our financial situation. We have been struggling for a long time! God has been answering these prayers as well. Not only has he answered them but He has in such a way that I would have NEVER imagined! He has blessed us beyond anything I would have asked for.
He is amazing! I have been struggling with something for the last two weeks. It has been a struggle more deep than I have ever had or experienced before. Every day I wake up thinking it will never go away. I will never get away from this. I have been on my knees asking God to help me through this. I believe that He is... (I'm not seeing results as fast as I would like) but I believe that He has a plan. He is going to use this situation in AMAZING ways. How could I not believe that when He has done so many amazing things for me and in my life. It's hard because so often I forget that it isn't my story, it's HIS story. I want things my way right away. I'm hurting and I want it all fixed. I'm hurting and I want it all to go away. I need to focus on God, and not just on taking away my pain but focus on the facts that He CAN take away my pain. Focus on the fact that He loves me more than anyone ever could. He doesn't like seeing me in pain and hurting but that I need to trust in Him because He is going to do something GREAT! I need to wait for it, and be anxious for it.
Thank you Lord for being you, for loving me for me. Help me to lean on you every single day, hour by hour. Help me to see your hands on this. Help me to praise you for what you have done and what you are going to do. You are my God, my hope, my healer. I WILL trust in you! Thank you for being everything that you have said you are! I love you!
Comments
Post a Comment